Cataclysm Index du Forum

Cataclysm Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Build An Iframe For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cataclysm Index du Forum -> cataclysm -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zaviewan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Build An Iframe For Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Build An Iframe For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

CodePen Demo Usage Examples: // Single node var component = document.querySelector('.component'); var iframe = iframify(component); // Collection of nodes var components = document.querySelectorAll('.component'); var iframes = Array.prototype.map.call(components, function (component) { return iframify(component, {}); }); // With options var component = document.querySelector('.component'); var iframe = iframify(component, { headExtra: ' .component { color: red; } ', metaViewport: ' ' }); shareimprove this answer answered Oct 3 '16 at 19:41 karlisup 545819 add a comment up vote 0 down vote The best way may be the following (if you control target site): 1) set the iframe link with style parameter, like: (the last phrase is a{color:red} encoded by urlencode function. But you didn't offer any better solution. Gather information from your visitors with a custom form! Latest Blog Five Other Social Media Sites to Boost Business When it comes to the social media world, there are tons of options out there beyond Facebook and Twitter. –Simon East Nov 4 '11 at 0:52 76 Just so no1 else has to test it to find out: correct, it doesn't work cross-domain. Event Attributes The tag also supports the Event Attributes in HTML. Convert to iFrames for free! Featured Introducing the Lead Generation app. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? asked 9 years, 2 months ago viewed 882,540 times active 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 23 Add CSS to iFrame 4 How to applying css style into an iframe content? 2 Change font inside an iframe 2 How to style a 3rd-party iFrame 0 Override a page's CSS when put in an iframe 0 Customizing css on an iframe 1 how to write css for inner html of iframe 1 How to apply style to a div which is inside an iframe of the page? 0 Can't resize in iframe -1 How to override css class set in iframe? see more linked questions Related 3339How to horizontally center a in another ?828Adding HTML entities using CSS content531Invoking JavaScript code in an iframe from the parent page2749Set cellpadding and cellspacing in CSS?1281Convert HTML + CSS to PDF with PHP?896How to align content of a div to the bottom?4054How to disable text selection highlighting?729How to write a:hover in inline CSS?3419Change an HTML5 input's placeholder color with CSS2264Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character? Hot Network Questions How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Compare two numbers given as strings How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? What is this methodology called? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Hugely important database replete with errors Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? 4-terminal shunt resistor Was Kylo Ren Manipulating Snoke? Is this a mezuzah or something else? more hot questions question feed default . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. About cross frame scripting explains the security restrictions from the IE perspective. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. About For Dummies Subscribe or Unsubscribe My Account Store Shopping Cart Help For Dummies B2B Solutions Online Courses Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions Advertise with Us Contact Us Dummies has always stood for taking on complex concepts and making them easy to understand. .. #myiFrame{ height: 300px; width: 100%; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; border: 1px black solid; } 2. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. +up –J.Tural Dec 24 '15 at 9:24 add a comment up vote 33 down vote An iframe is universally handled like a different HTML page by most browsers. Examples might be simplified to improve reading and basic understanding. var frm = frames['frame'].document; var otherhead = frm.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]; var link = frm.createElement("link"); link.setAttribute("rel", "stylesheet"); link.setAttribute("type", "text/css"); link.setAttribute("href", "style.css"); otherhead.appendChild(link); Note that depending on what browser you use this might only work on pages served from the same domain. Also, means that you have to trust them for delivering you just the jQuery Wink shareimprove this answer edited Aug 1 '13 at 14:46 Hemerson Varela 8,91583746 answered Mar 2 '10 at 7:16 sorin 63.1k95321505 One should note that this solution does not work if the content of the page is dynamic in any way. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to apply CSS to iframe? Ask Question up vote 807 down vote favorite 229 I have a simple page that has some iframe sections (to display RSS links). This solution is not a way to dammage Google service or to trick people in a way to exploit their weakness. The iFrame has a src attribute which specifies the location it shows. You're in! Thanks for signing up. –lee penkman Nov 11 '14 at 22:19 add a comment 26 Answers 26 active oldest votes up vote 351 down vote Edit: This does not work cross domain unless the appropriate CORS header is set. I tried link1 but it didnt' work? update its an iframe. Retrieved from Kyrnin, Jennifer. An inline frame is used to embed another document within the current HTML document. Powered by W3.CSS. Make sure you specify the base tag in the head section. rev2018.1.9.28319 . –Rehno Lindeque Feb 2 '11 at 19:54 33 link may only appear in the HEAD –Knu May 23 '11 at 19:05 15 Worked for me only when I did .document.head.appendChild(cssLink) - Firefox and Safari. "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'a' of undefined " –deweydb Aug 19 '14 at 23:52 5 ChrisHoughton FYI, it basically isn't. Learn more Embed Embed just about anything in your page! Learn more Coupons Increase sales and reward customers with a discount! Learn more Deals Groupon-style deals, and you get to keep all the profit! Learn more Custom We'll build a unique frame / application just for you! Learn more Free! Facebook discontinuing Static FBML Facebook has announced that it will discontinue support for static FBML pages at the beginning of 2012, and on June 1st, they will stop working altogether. www.cnn.com shareimprove this answer answered Feb 14 '14 at 8:01 bob 214 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I had this problem in a project this morning 5a02188284
hackear juegos de facebook sin programasdownload product key of facebook hacker profacebook status goodbye quotesfacebook toolbar for operayouth attack facebookhow to get html for facebookfacebook code likefacebook accounts blockedhow to see friendship on facebook for ipadfacebook for sony ericsson wt13i

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cataclysm Index du Forum -> cataclysm -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange